Topic
Replies
Hyderabad Dynamics 365 User Group - Forum Hyderabad Dynamics 365 User Group

Posted on by Prabhu Devu

ReportReport
Replies

Posted on by Harsha 2481

Hi , can anyone help me on universal fetch xml if you have an idea about it. Universal fetch xml is used in field service resource scheduling customization. Link to universal fetch xml: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/common-schedule...

ReportReport
Replies

Posted on by Manikrishna Akula

Hi can any one help me on this why project stages names are changing automatically to their default names when any of the parameter in PMA (project management and accounting)parameters are changed. We changed the names twice and also we used datab...

ReportReport
Replies

Posted on by SCM

Hi All,  Could any one help me with the situation:  I have raise SO and reserved quantity, now wanted to move the reserved quantity to same site, warehouse but different location,  A to B. Is it possible with out advance ware house,...

ReportReport
Replies

Posted on by psteja287

Hi team, I am trying to understand what all come as part of microsoft cloud for healthcare offering and what else we can build on top of it after buying? Is it same as buying Dynamics 365 CRM for healthcare and building our own workflows?

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Hyderabad Dynamics 365 User Group - Forum Hi Team,Can we have some session within this group.RegardsSiv Sagar

Posted on by Siv Sagar User Group Leader

Hi Team,Can we have some session within this group.RegardsSiv Sagar

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans